takes massive courage… because you are going to have pain no matter what… pain if you stay, over and over… or pain if you walk away, momentarily. 🙈🔥
I know. #truthmoment
* A career that sucks your soul dry. No option to grow. Negative environment. Unfulfilling. A series of never-ending hoops to jump through.
* Friends that pull you down rather than lift you up
* The relationship that is on and off, toxic, or drains you (put-downs, manipulation, jealousy, etc)
* Getting off the couch and into the gym
* Drinking the water rather than the wine
* Starting the new business
* Changing up the current business structure to give you more freedom
* A community you have outgrown
Yes… it feels scary to walk away… but there is going to be pain whether you stay or go, and you will get through it, as you always have.
We dislike feeling heart-broken, scared, alone… but the pain of REGRET is the most painful.
No matter what it feels like to walk away or do the new thing.. it will not and cannot ever be as painful as the regret of looking back and wishing…
𝙀𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙩.
1. Stay with what you know, what’s familiar, what’s comfortable.
Repeat what you know. Over and over.
2. Be the one who walks away.
Leap off the cliff… if no one is there to catch you CATCH yourself.
Endings are necessary.
All of life has seasons and we have to be able to recognize when somethings time has passed and move on to the next season.
You will get through the pain… remember it’s only a sensation in the body.
You get to decide what that sensation means… does it mean you weren’t enough or doesn’t it mean you are so powerful that you are growing and this is what GROWING feels like?
The meaning you choose will determine your level of suffering.
YOU CAN DO THIS.
You will find your weak areas through this.
Lack of friends
Lack of hobbies
Lack of skills
And you will clean it up and get to have the life you dream of.
YOU ARE WORTHY
* Of having your time respected
* Having your needs met
* Being treated fairly
* Of connecting with humans that IMPROVE the quality of your life
* Being with people who are willing to invest back in you.
It is not failure to walk away.
It is strength and control. It takes guts and tenacity.
The willingness to let go in the face of fear, in the face of the unknown… you are stronger and more powerful than those who try to hold you back.
The moment you choose to walk, you begin to heal 🙂
I love you,